Welcome to the SAGES Stories Podcast!
This is a special bonus episode courtesy of our friends at Cold Steel: The Canadian Journal of Surgery podcast!
They caught up with her in-person (!) at SAGES 2022 so this is a few months old, but our President Elect deserves all the press!
1. Pat Sylla talk on Truths, Half-Truths, Fake News about taTME www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWOaKa5WeQ
2. Sylla P, Rattner DW, Delgado S et al. NOTES transanal rectal cancer resection using transanal endoscopic microsurgery and laparoscopic assistance. Surg Endosc 2010;24:1205–10. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20186432/
3. Urethral Injury and Other Urologic Injuries During Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision: An International Collaborative Study. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31567502/
4. Consensus on structured training curriculum for transanal total mesorectal excision (TaTME). pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28462478/
5. SAGES 2022 Presidential Address with Dr. Liane Feldman: vimeo.com/showcase/9362041/video/689727749
6. SAGES 2022 Gerald Mark Lecture by KMarie King: vimeo.com/showcase/9362041/video/689071108
7. SAGES 2022 General Session on Worldwide Variation in TME. Dr. Sylla is one of the panelists: vimeo.com/showcase/9362041/video/689468095