Thank you for applying to the SAGES Fellowship Certification Program.
You will have two years – from the end of your fellowship or from Board Certification, whichever comes first – to complete the application process.
To complete your application, you will need to supply the following materials:
- Obtain full Active membership in SAGES. If you’re currently a SAGES candidate member, please log onto your membership page and click here to learn how to upgrade to Active Membership. Not yet a SAGES Member? Join here!
- Upload your Fellowship Council Case Log showing minimum case numbers have been met
- Upload a copy of an abstract submitted to a major meeting during your fellowship
- Upload a CME certificate or copy of a badge from a major meeting attended during your fellowship
- Upload copies of FLS and FES certificates (both required)
- Upload copy of FUSE certificate. (*FUSE is optional but strongly encouraged for 2017-2018 fellows and will be required beginning with the 2018-2019 fellowship year)
Application reviews will take place in November 2018 and February 2019. For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org