The SAGES 2014 Meeting App is now available for immediate download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
We made a big splash with the SAGES 2013 Meeting App in Baltimore but we’re confident the 2014 SAGES App will be even better! We’ve made a number of improvements to the user interface and functionality and have several brand-new features for Salt Lake City. With the 2014 SAGES Meeting App you will be able to:
- Browse the Program by Day/Time, Course Type and filter by keywords. Search results now grouped by type for easier visual scanning
- Create an account and syncronize your notes, stars and schedules across multiple devices. Perfect for the surgeon who uses both a phone and tablet to stay connected!
- Create your own custom schedule in the app with the ability to export it to your desktop or mobile device calendar. Mark sessions and exhibitors as favorites and quickly filter any list. Add your own ad hoc meetings to the overall calendar for uber-personalization!
- Greatly enhanced format for courses, speakers, exhibitors, and more. Take notes on any session or speaker directly in the app and email all of your notes at the end of the meeting.
- Postgraduate Course powerpoint decks available within the app. Take notes on a slide-by-slide basis!
- Advanced multimedia capabilities including PDF, video, images, links to web site and email addresses and more. Use the built-in QR code reader to scan-and-surf any QR code you encounter.
- In-app social networking: Tweet about your favorite talks directly from the app. Share information with your friends on Facebook who aren’t attending and make them jealous.
- Built-in contact-sharing. Create a “business card” in the app and share it with other app users by Bump or QR codes.
- And more…much more.
As always, the SAGES App supports both tablets and phones and is compatible with iOS 7.