SAGES 2015 Annual Meeting: April 15-18, 2015
Promoting a Universal Culture of Innovation, Safety, and Improved Outcomes in GI Surgery
Register and Book Your Hotel Now for the SAGES 2015 Meeting in Nashville! Rooms at the Opryland Hotel (a Marriott Hotel) are going fast! Don’t wait until the last minute to register. Pre-Registration Deadline: March 6, 2015 at Midnight PST.
Featuring Plenary talks by world famous mountaineer Ed Viesturs (Storz Lecture) and Executive Director of American Board of Surgery, Dr. Frank Lewis (Marks Lecture).
View the full program here:
Limited space still available for all hands-on labs! (Endoscopic Management of Complications, Minimal Access Tricks and Techniques, All Things Hernia). Consider adding SAGES ADOPT to your Hernia course registration:
- 1 year long program to help you implement these new techniques/skills into practice
- 1:2 faculty to attendee ratio in the lab
- only available for the Hernia course!
Onsite Childcare Service – Bringing your kids to Nashville? Sign them up for Camp SAGES! Visit http://www.sages2015.org/child-care-sages-2015-camp-sages/ for details and to register.
Mini-Med School – Boot camp available for High School students on Saturday, Apr. 18, 8am-1pm to explore the world of medicine and minimally invasive surgery. Signup at http://www.sages2015.org/program-registration/mini-med-school/
Spouses’ Breakfast – Included with guest registration. A great way for your guestto meet other spouses and conference attendees. Encourage them to join us on Thursday, Apr. 16 at 9am.
SAGES Gives Back: Two Opportunities to Volunteer in Nashville
Register yourself and your guests for humanitarian activities. You may register online or at the registration booth.
- On Thursday, April 16 come out and host the “Celebrating Families” luncheon at the Renewal House. Renewal House is Nashville’s first, largest and most comprehensive family-centered recovery community for women and children.
- On Friday, April 17 join as we volunteer to serve a nutritious lunch to women and children staying at the Women’s campus at the Nashville Rescue Mission. The Nashville Rescue Mission offers food, clothing and shelter to homeless families.
Don’t Miss SAGES Main Event and Legendary Sing-Off at the Wildhorse Saloon Friday Evening, April 17! The Wildhorse Saloon is a country/western-themed restaurant, live music venue, and dance club located in downtown Nashville. The Wildhorse consists of three levels, the top two levels overlook the dance floor and stage. Join us for an unforgettable evening celebrating SAGES!
Download the SAGES 2015 Meeting App
- Customize your meeting schedule – Use the Personal Meeting Planner to plan from your desktop computer and export to Outlook or PDF
- Search all sessions, speakers, abstracts, exhibitors
- Take notes and email a complete post-conference report
- Participate on Twitter using the #SAGES2015 hashtag automatically!
- And more…