Long Island Laparoscopic Surgery is a bariatric and minimally invasive surgical practice and designated Center of Excellence in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery that offers a wide range of surgical services. We are seeking a clinical research associate for our practice beginning July 1, 2015. Successful candidates are expected to make contributions to scholarship in the fields of bariatric and minimally invasive surgical research. Areas may include but are not limited to robotic surgery, sleeve gastrectomies, Roux-en-Y gastric bypasses, and laparoscopic surgery. This is a one year position ideal for current surgical residents seeking a research opportunity.
How to Apply
Desired Skills & Experience
– Doctoral Degree (MD or PhD) preferred
– Working knowledge in the field of surgery, surgical practice, and technique preferred
– Knowledge of healthcare databases (claims, registries, eRecords) preferred
– Experience with statistical software a plus
– Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
– Ability to work successfully both in a team and independently
Interested applicants should send a cover letter along with their CV to email@example.com or call (631) 689-0220.