Surgical First Assists (Operating Room) Positions for Surgeons looking to continue offering their valuable experience
- Surgeons looking for a change
- Surgeons looking for work life balance
- Surgeons looking for a new opportunity
Intralign is a new kind of healthcare company that creates substantial and sustainable improvements for hospitals. We focus on the intra-operative space, where we help hospitals create efficiencies by making highly qualified clinical support staff available and by enhancing intra-operative processes through alignment of clinical and operational goals. This means that the hospital can reduce costs, increase throughput and enhance clinical quality.
As the Surgical First Assistant, you will partner with renowned surgical practices to optimize surgical performance and deliver exceptional patient care. In this role you will be responsible strictly to perform first assistants’ duties in the operating room; you will not partake in clinical duties, hospital rounding or any kind of pre-op or post-op work.
To qualify as a Surgical First Assistant, you must have passion, drive and enjoy working in the hospital operating room. In addition, the right candidate will have the ability to work in a team environment with healthcare staff.
Additional requirements of the Surgical First Assistant include:
- Surgeons – Active American Board of Surgery Certification (required)
- Proficient experience and skills assisting with at least half of the following fields: General, Vascular, Orthopedics, Cardio-Thoracic, OB/GYN, Urology. Neurology, ENT & Plastics/Reconstructive
- Laparoscopic and Davinci Robotics experience preferred
- Competitive base salary plus call pay;
- Health and dental insurance, short and long term disability, life and accidental death, and dismemberment insurance;
- 401(k) plan with company match;
- Company paid malpractice insurance;
- Yearly continuing medical education allowance;
- Generous Paid Time off accrual program;
- Reimbursement for state licensure fee;
- Reimbursement of two national and/or state association dues related to the profession.
How to Apply
www.intralign.com click on Career page. Hiring in CA, NY, NJ, MD, NC, and FL