Now hiring Surgeons for our Surgical First Assists (Operating Room) Positions.
Great opportunity for retiring surgeons, continue offering your valuable experience.
Relocation assistance available.
Intralign is a new kind of healthcare company that creates substantial and sustainable improvements for hospitals. We focus on the intra-operative space, where we help hospitals create efficiencies by making highly qualified clinical support staff available and by enhancing intra-operative processes through alignment of clinical and operational goals. This means that the hospital can reduce costs, increase throughput and enhance clinical quality.
• Surgeons – Active American Board of Surgery Certification (required)
• Proficient experience and skills assisting with at least half of the following fields: General, Vascular, Orthopedics, Cardio-Thoracic, OB/GYN, Urology. Neurology, ENT & Plastics/Reconstructive
• Laparoscopic and Davinci Robotics experience preferred
• Competitive base salary plus call pay;
• Health and dental insurance, short and long term disability, life and accidental death, and dismemberment insurance;
• 401(k) plan with company match;
• Company paid malpractice insurance;
• Yearly continuing medical education allowance;
• Generous Paid Time off accrual program;
• Reimbursement for state licensure fee;
• Reimbursement of two national and/or state association dues related to the profession.