Elevating The Possibility Of You At UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography and our passion for discovery — ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn’t just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Career Opportunity for a Nurse Manager Gastrointestinal Clinic in Colorado Springs, CO.
The GI Lab department is a dynamic and fast paced environment that requires strong clinical skills and dedication to our ‘Patients First’ philosophy. You will be responsible for ensuring the day to day, week to week functions and flow of the GI Lab at two campuses. The GI Lab is a growing department where we perform diagnostic and routine procedures to include colonoscopy, EUS, manometry and ERCP to name a few. If you would like to join a team that exceeds expectations and reaches beyond traditional goals – we are the team for you!
Our Clinical Manager is accountable for excellence in leadership and management in the delivery of patient care and clinical practice on a selected unit/s by focusing on the MHS Mission and Vision to create an outstanding health system where patients heal and people thrive. Manages human, fiscal and other resources as needed, directs and supervises all functions and activities, implements and interprets performance improvement monitors and outcomes, policies, procedures, standards, and regulations for personnel, patients, medical staff, and the public. Functions as an expert in their field not only as a professional resource to the hospital and community but also in clinical practice within their area. In this role, the manager identifies and removes potential barriers to business unit success; managers effective processes and leads people; pursues ways to meet customer needs and expectations; selects supervisors and staff: coaches, mentors, counsels, hires, fires; is the retention officer for direct reports and staff; reviews and signs off on evaluations; resolves problems/issues; assures employees have equipment necessary to perform duties; prepares and managers budget; engages and collaborates with physicians and participates in Professional Development Planning Process. Demonstrates Trusted Colleague behaviors which include: Being a Team Player; Being Responsive and Respectful to those we serve; Having an understanding nature by listening; Learning without judgment; and being Safe and easy to approach.
• Manages clinical nursing practice and patient care on a unit or area within the hospital
• Holds twenty-four hour accountability for a patient care area and has direct access to support resources essential to nursing and patient care
• Facilitates the development of licensed and non-licensed nursing and patient care personnel
• Implements and evaluates care management, dynamic performance improvement and patient satisfaction programs
• Monitors and improves ongoing systems for optimum clinical outcomes
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
• Must be licensed to practice as a RN in the state of Colorado
• 3 years’ clinical experience in area of specialty with proven managerial skills.
• BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.
TOGETHER WE IMPROVE LIVES
Apply to this job in Colorado Springs, CO:
see job description
Apply Here : http://www.Click2Apply.net/kqh99mctgr