Indiana University Health Physicians General Surgery is seeking a Minimally Invasive/Bariatric General Surgeon to join IU Health North Hospital in Carmel, Indiana.
• Comfortable performing minimally invasive and bariatric surgeries
• 75% inpatient; 25% outpatient
• At home call
• Established team of 7 physicians and 2 advanced providers
• Inpatient volume: 6-10/week; Outpatient volume: 20-25/day
• Procedures include: bread and butter general surgery, minimally invasive foregut, bariatric surgery, solid organ and complex hernia repair, etc.
• Ideal candidate should have interest in teaching future MIS and bariatric surgeons through residency and fellowship
• Strong starting salary + comprehensive benefits package
How to Apply
To learn more and apply please send your CV to: