J-020982 Gastroenterologist needed – immediate need in Beautiful Fort Walton Beach, FL
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is assisting a strong, stable and reputable practice to expand into a multi-specialty group by adding a Gastroenterologist to the community of Ft. Walton Beach FL. Regular office hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm with some additional hours as needed. Quality patient care is at an utmost concern.
– General GI joining a practice that has been established in the community for over 25 years.
– ERCP experience strongly preferred, certification a huge plus!
– 12 exam rooms, 3,500 sq. ft. building with private physician office.
– Onsite: Lab, Imaging, X-Ray, Procedure Room and they do have EMR.
– Additionally: Full cardio / Pulmonary Lab and IV Infusion Center.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, with 257 licensed beds and a medical staff of over 200 physicians, representing more than 30 specialties, is the only full service acute care hospital in our Tri-County area. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center has been named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America for the second year in a row.
Located between Pensacola and Panama City along North Florida’s glittering Gulf Coast, Fort Walton Beach offers visitors its powdery white beaches, emerald waters, enjoyable golf courses, and much more.