Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia
An extraordinary General Surgeon is looking for the right new associate to complete his team located in Gloucester, Virginia.
Practice Characteristics include:
• Very competitive salary
• Incentive bonus
• Sign on bonus
• Relocation expenses
• Generous CME stipend
• 401k, 403b and a defined benefit program
• Bread and Butter general surgery cases
• Work with a highly motivated and team oriented medical staff
• Practice with autonomy, even as you are supported and encouraged by the over 80 providers that refer to this group.
• State of the art technology and OR’s.
• Practice at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, a 67-bed acute care facility which is part of Riverside Health System, one of the nation’s strongest, most securely integrated health systems.
Community Characteristics include:
• Fish, sail, or water ski from your backyard pier
• Choose from an assortment of sophisticated restaurants as close as Williamsburg, Richmond or Norfolk that evening.
• Multiple outstanding educational options in both the public and private sectors.
• Rated #2 by parenthood magazine as “best places to raise a family”
I encourage you to take a few moments to explore this area for yourself online at:
(1) www.riversideonline.com this site is oriented to the general public, but can provide an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
(2) www.gloucesterva.info Websites provide general information about the region and will help explain why it is considered to be a great place to live and work.
How to Apply
For more information, please call me at (757) 645-2523 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.