Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our practice in the Anderson, Indiana, area. Join an already established group (Central Indiana Gastroenterology Group) who have recently aligned their practice with Community Physician Network.
· 1:5 call schedule
· Opportunity to buy into a jointly owned hospital/physician endoscopy unit with revenue sharing in addition to compensation
· Paid CME
· Practice location close to area hospitals
· Conveniently located 30 minutes North of Indianapolis
· Market competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits package
· BE/BC in Gastroenterology
· EUS and ERCP experience a plus
· Professional, cohesive, and a team player
· Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
To learn more about the group please visit www.ciggroup.net which is affiliated with Community Health Network.
Community Hospital Anderson is part of Community Health Network, which is ranked among the top 40 integrated health care networks in the nation and includes our eight central Indiana area hospitals and Indiana Surgery Centers. Community Hospital Anderson has been serving the needs of Madison County residents as well as surrounding counties since 1962.
Indiana is consistently ranked as one of the nation’s top physician friendly states with low cost malpractice, a simplified licensing process and affordable cost of living. Anderson, Indiana is located about 20 miles north of Indianapolis in a beautiful suburban community. Visit out Anderson Hospital at www.CommunityAnderson.com
How to ApplyFor further information, please contact:
Caitlin Gallagher, Senior Network Physician Recruiter