Dignity Health Medical Group – Merced, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is looking to add a BE/BC to our busy Neurology Department in Merced.
WHY JOIN US?
– Enjoy this Sunny California’s low cost of living areas with easy access to San Francisco, Napa and Yosemite
– Medical Foundation model, aligned with 5th largest hospital system in the country
– Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity model
– Collegial environment with easy access to specialists
– Patient care focus vs. business focus
– Ability to perform ERCP
– No mandatory hospital call
– Compensation package includes:
Initial salary guarantee with ability to earn quality and productivity bonuses
Afterwards, compensation based on a productivity model, using work RVUs
Generous benefits package including full health insurance (for provider and family), malpractice insurance and matched savings retirement plan
About Dignity Health Medical Group – Merced
Dignity Health Medical Group – Merced is a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is one of the leading healthcare systems in the country.
Dignity Health Medical Group – Merced clinic opened in 2011 on the same campus as the new Mercy Medical Center, the stunning, $262 million hospital that began serving Merced residents in 2010. This state-of-the-art facility is the future of healthcare in the San Joaquin Valley and Dignity Health Medical Group – Merced is proud to be affiliated with it.
Our primary care providers and specialists are committed to providing excellent, personalized care for patients throughout Merced and the neighboring Valley communities. The care offered by Dignity Health physicians and staff is unparalleled in the region.
Our promise to our patients is to provide daily excellence with greater expertise, compassion and outcomes than any other medical group. Our promise to our physicians is to provide the staffing, resources and technology to enable them to meet that goal.
How to Apply
Please send CV to: