Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-managed practice affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s finest full-spectrum health care system.
We are currently seeking a general surgeon with fellowship training in MIS for an outstanding opportunity at Hartford Hospital, the highest volume surgical hospital in New England.
• 30,000 operations per year, 12,000 in general surgery
• 40 operating rooms with a wing of 15 state-of-the-art minimally invasive OR’s and 5 robots
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits
• Boasts a nationally recognized 15,000 sq. ft. (soon to double) Center for Education, Simulation & Innovation (CESI)
• Join a group of 100% fellowship trained general surgeons
• Low call (1 in 10 week; 1 in 5 WE), no trauma or burn call
• Development of an Acute Surgery program in progress
• HH is the main teaching campus for UCONN School of Medicine, providing abundant teaching and clinical research opportunities
• Special interest in MIS for hernia and abdominal wall reconstruction? Join a new Comprehensive Hernia Center
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure’s “Coolest Suburb in America.”
So you’ll love heading to work…and heading home!
How to Apply
Interested candidates should contact Patricia Lowicki at 860-224-5576 option 3 or email email@example.com.