EmCare Acute Care Surgery is looking for an experienced General Surgeon to startup a new elective practice in Lewisville, TX. At Medical Center of Lewisville, this practice will be the focus of a community-based general surgery program fully supported by the North Texas rooted EmCare Acute Care Surgery team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5-years clinical experience and history of a successful practice startup.
• National and Regional business support
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Licensure Assistance Program
• Leadership Training
Medical Center of Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to their community. The hospital is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. They are licensed to accommodate 186 patients. Medical Center of Lewisville serves the communities of Lewisville, Flower Mound, Double Oak, Copper Canyon, Highland Village, Bartonville and Argyle.
How to Apply
EmCare Acute Care Surgery
Direct: (805) 563-3004
Fax: (805) 564-5087