Please join Rockford Health Physicians for a wonderful opportunity to create a new, state-of-the-art Bariatric Surgery Program. Currently, there are no other bariatric centers in the metropolitan area/market. This is a perfect opportunity for a Board Certified and Fellowship trained Bariatric Surgeon that wants to create, lead, and manage a brand new program.
Qualified applicants will possess the following characteristics:
• Fellowship experience in performing RnY Gastric Bypass, Banding, and Sleeve procedures. The practice prefers a board eligible or board certified fellowship trained candidate.
• Outstanding communication skills with patients and administrative leaders. Position will work closely with Medical Director of Surgery to establish program and create return on investment. In addition, the Bariatric Surgeon must work in a team environment with bariatric center staff and relevant hospital departments.
• Ability to speak eloquently and with credibility to the community and prospective bariatric patients related to guiding patients in making the best decision for their health and well-being. (Seminar, Primary Care Physician, and marketing experience preferred)
• Excellent collaborator and displays a sense of collegiality with other working physicians. Bariatric Surgeon will also be responsible for general surgery duties while the Bariatric Program is ramping up. Comfortable call rotation is 1:6.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including malpractice with tail coverage. 401k, Relocation, and CME.
About Rockford Memorial Hospital – Rockford Health Physicians
• 390 bed Hospital – Level 1 Trauma Center
• 185+ employed physicians
• 10 Ambulatory Facility Site Locations
For the fourth straight year, Rockford Memorial Hospital (RMH) has made the prestigious U.S. News & World Report list of “2014-2015 Best Regional Hospitals.” RMH is the only local hospital to repeatedly receive this designation. Our award winning System boosts honors from Healthcare’s “Most Wired Hospitals”, American Heart Association “Gold Achievement Award”, Leapfrog Group Patient Safety, “Grade A” Healthgrades recognition.
Rockford, IL offers the convenience of a mid-sized city – 350k, low cost of living, abundance of outdoor/athletic/theater events, and is a great place to raise a family. In addition, Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison are all under a 1-hour commute for those seeking additional recreation and activities.
How to Apply
For more information, please contact Mary Wilson at email@example.com or call 815-971-2219.