Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie, Wisconsin, seeks a physician BC/BE in General Surgery for full scope general surgery practice.
• State of the art surgical facilities and experienced CRNA’s
• Existing practice with two established surgeons
• Strong network of primary care providers on staff and multiple visiting specialists
• Access to Mayo One helicopter
• Access to specialists at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire and Mayo Clinic in Rochester
• 4 day work week, Call 1:3
• Complete benefits, four-year salary guarantee and generous signing incentive
• 25-bed critical access hospital.
• EMR, PACS
Menomonie is home to the 9,300 students at the University of Wisconsin – Stout. A community of 15,000, one hour east of Minneapolis/St. Paul and a ½ hour west of Eau Claire, Menomonie has a thriving industrial base, strong public and private schools, a low crime rate, and a low cost of living. EOE
How to Apply
Contact Cyndi Edwards, 800-573-2580; fax 715-838-6192; or firstname.lastname@example.org