As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
Why consider this opportunity?
• Well-known with regional reputation for outstanding quality
• Integrated delivery system with regional presence and leading market position
• Anticipated clinical ad geographic expansion of the program
• Employed position with a 100+ year old multi-specialty group
• Top Decile MBSAQIP quality indicators
• MBSAQIP accreditation, Blue Distinction, Aetna Institute of Quality
• Experienced staff that includes a coordinator, PA, PhD psychologist, RD, fitness specialist, insurance specialist, MOA, LPN and data manager
• Dedicated, experienced inpatient unit and OR team
• Supportive, successful Medical Weight Loss Program lead by an experienced board certified bariatrician.
• Established inhouse data system
• Research infrastructure that includes successful collaboration with Cornell University
• General Surgery Residency Programs
How to ApplyContact:
Robert MacBlane at email@example.com or call 570-887-6495