Be on the ground floor of a new bariatric program at a new $500 million hospital in northwestern Kentucky. Here are a few details about the opportunity:
• 1/10 call with General Surgery Group – Will be expected to perform some General Surgery during call (no separate Bariatric call)
• Brand New (free-standing) practice location
• Excellent specialty backup
• Interested in only Experienced Bariatric Surgeons
• Interested in MD or DO
• Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
This is an employed position. Client is offering an income and benefit package that includes generous salary, 401K, malpractice coverage, relocation expenses, and CME.
The opportunity is located in a community that is the retail and cultural hub of northwestern Kentucky and is located on the Ohio River providing a majestic backdrop to the downtown revitalization initiative. The $270 million public and private downtown and riverfront investment moving along with the completion of construction of a beautiful river front park, two downtown hotels and convention center.
According to Business Week the community’s combination of low crime, outstanding school test scores, and a low cost of living that makes community a great place to raise kids.”
How to Apply
If you wish to pursue this position please email your CV to email@example.com . If you have any questions please call Liz at 270-320-6614.