Southcoast Physicains Group is seeking a board certified / board eligible fellow-ship trained bariatric surgeon to join Southcoast Center for Weight Loss.
The Bariatric Surgery program at Southcoast has been an ASMBS/MBSAQIP Center of Excellence since 2006 and is the region’s largest bariatric program, completing more that 650 bariatric procedures per year. Our team consists of three bariatric/general surgeons who participate within a comprehensive program of education and care for the morbidly obese. Our allied health members include pulmonologist, psychologist, social workers, registered dieticians, and certified bariatric nurses who are specialists in the management of obesity.
Southcoast Physicians Group is the region’s largest integrated network of multidisciplinary physicians and mid-level providers with a reputation for quality and community commitment.
More information about the Southcoast Center for Weight Loss is available at http://www.southcoast.org/weightloss/
From the Physician’s Perspective
Please go to http://www.southcoast.org/md to hear directly from our physicians and learn why they chose Southcoast to advance their careers and enhance their lifestyle
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with additional incentive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, life and disability
- Malpractice coverage of $2m/$6m
- Signing bonus & relocation assistance
Southcoast Health Systems
- Non-profit health care delivery system with three notable hospitals (St. Luke’s, Charlton and Tobey) and 41 ancillary facilities throughout the region, including a new Ambulatory Care Center in Fairhaven, MA
- Serves more than 700,000 people in 33 communities throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and East Bay, Rhode Island
- Noteworthy services including cardiac care (including open heart), brain/spine, Robotic and bariatric surgery and new center for cancer care
- Strong reputation for quality, community commitment and financial stability
- Exceptionally located on the southeastern coastline of Massachusetts with quaint villages, ocean waters and rural landscapes
- One hour drive to some of key attractions including the urban diversity of Boston and Providence and the vacation spots of Newport, RI and Cape Cod, MA.
How to Apply
Apply in confidence to: