As a service to members, SAGES offers Course and Program Directors the opportunity to have their courses reviewed and endorsed by the Continuing Education Committee.
These courses meet the guidelines established in the SAGES Framework for Post-Residency Surgical Education and Training and are endorsed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).
For more information and applications, please visit the Endorsed Course Application page.
- Gynecological Surgery-English speaking course
- Minimally Invasive Perianal and Transanal Surgery-English speaking course
- Intensive Course in Minimally Invasive General Surgery-English speaking course
- Cours Intensif en Chirurgie Laparoscopique Urologique-French speaking course
- View all classes »
- Course Director
- Jacques Marescaux, MD, FRCS
1 place de l'Hopital, BP 426
Strasbourg, France F-67091
- +33-388-119-000 | Fax : +33-388-119-099